The different training sessions will help to standardize how we teach curling for all age groups at a recreational level. Instructors will be able to offer a professional and structured service while sharing their passion for curling.
• Training session for the Igloo Program (U12);
• Training session for the U15 to U21 Curling Skills Development Program;
• Training session for the Instructors for Rental Groups;
• Passion Curling Squad – training session for curling club members (beginner or intermediate);
• Private or group technical sessions;
• *Massage Therapy for events, spiels or team follow up.
*Massage therapy is a complementary service very useful for all athletes. Regular body treatments will allow every participant or athlete to maintain good flexibility, improve muscle oxygenation, reduce the risk of injury and reduce muscle tensions. During a Spiel or a Championship, this service will be recommended to improve athletes’ recovery and prevent injuries as well as treating existing injuries.